For more than a decade, healthcare interoperability has been top of mind for IT leaders, practitioners, investigators and administrators. Tens of billions of dollars have been spent enabling the capture and storage of data, with the end goal of utilizing it to the benefit of patients. And still, we wait.
We all know that big data stands ready to answer big questions in treatment and care, but until true interoperability is achieved, that potential will never be met. While many technology platforms fail to live up to the promise of interoperability, one platform is currently delivering true interoperability, today—in arguably the most complex healthcare and research environment in history. That one platform is Avec®, by Signet Accel.
In The Avec® Advantage: True Interoperability Realized in Healthcare, Signet Accel co-founder Dr. Phillip Payne (PhD, FACMI) details the problem and consequences of unfulfilled interoperability, and presents true interoperability as the solution. Read this white paper to discover:
- Why current technologies fall short of interoperability
- 6 core benefits of the true interoperability with the Avec® platform
- The real outcomes of true interoperability in healthcare
- A case study revealing the importance of true interoperability in rare disease, and how Avec® is bridging global data sites with the Hairy Cell Leukemia Research Foundation
- A side-by-side comparison of Avec® and other data integration platforms
Initiated at The Ohio State University, in collaboration with investigators and technologists on an international scale, Avec® was purpose-built to deliver true interoperability in healthcare. Download our white paper to discover how our platform achieves interoperability without compromise